Get connected with your customers
Text and email communications
Keeping accurate records of your customers and their purchases is a vital part of retailing in today's digital age. Analysing your customer's buying trends and preferences will help direct your marketing efforts more effectively and increase your footfall, drive consumer sales, improve customer retention and create more opportunities.
With our integrated CRM system and its direct and e-marketing tools, you can prepare personalised mailshots* based on specific criteria such as anniversary dates and previous purchases and even generate and send customised e-receipts at the point of sale. With digital channels now being most customers preferred way of communication, you can achieve a higher share of the market with targeted promotions and information.
Our additional Diamond Guarantee module gives you the ability to send up to 3 automatic reminders about inspecting and caring for valuable items such as diamond rings.
Capture information and get connected
Enter customer information directly at the point of sale, or into your back office system, website customers details also come back into bsmart2 - everything gets updated automatically.
Send customised eReceipts
Sending an eReceipt at time of purchase not only captures customer data, it gives them an easily stored copy for future reference, and provides you with an opportunity to add value to your contact with them. EReceipts may be customised with your logo, and include suggestions to engage through online surveys or product reviews.
Complete the marketing mix and include links to Facebook, Twitter and Website, and open up social media engagement and further opportunities to promote other services and special offers.
Keep in touch with email campaigns
Tell your customers about new items, promo events, or congratulate them on an anniversary.
Use SMS text messaging to send instant updates to your clients on a repair's status, and also particularly useful for advising about offers or new product ranges to be released.
Mail-merge operations and external volume mailing
The system can produce mail shots directly, or import the list of names & addresses into your favorite word processor to create personalised letters. Bransom provides easy to use templates for Microsoft Word, with full training available.
- Interfaces with: Stock System, EPoS Tills, Imaging, Sales Ledger and automatic Postcode addressing systems
- Loyalty card which could offer services and discounts for valued customers
- Loyalty Reward system to encourage repeat business
- Fully automated service reminder, e.g. Diamond Guarantee with six-monthly inspections
- Extensive facilities for creating useful and personalised mailing lists
- Maintain a history of customer purchases for accurate targeting of mail shots, valuations and insurance replacement business
- Capture names & addresses at the till, or enter them on the back office system
- Send automatic valuations and reminders
- Identify your best customers and those who have/have not visited recently
- Send personalised anniversary greetings
- Analyse response to marketing programs
- Create question and answer prompts at point of sale to track how well your marketing is working